The Langstra Remote Controlled Slope Mower is an Australian designed and built remote controlled slope mower, specifically constructed for Australian environmental and OH&S conditions.
The Langstra and can clear ground more than ten times faster than a hand held brush cutter, moving through grass over 1m high with ease
The unique part of the “Langstra” is it simple, uncomplicated rock – solid engineering, with parts and support available, Some of the unique features of the Langstra”, fan forced external oil coolers for improved engine/ transmission the life span, additional cooling for the hot Australian climate, no exposed belts underneath, where branches, grass and vegetation can get caught.
The Langstra Features
- 23hp briggs stratton Series 4 INTEK Over Head Valve ENGINE
- fitted with external oil cooler for australian conditions
- Hydro Gear hydrostatic zt transmission fitted with external oil coolers
- 150 mm skid steer tracks
- 52 inch 3 blade slasher cutting deck
- Front lights
- Flashing beacon
- EMS stop from remote
- remote start
- remote cutter engage
- engine oil pressure cutoff
- automatic engine speed
- skidsteer or game controller steering setting
The Langstra is a rugged multi purpose mower that’s designed for maintenance of inaccessible,
uneven and difficult terrain areas and is safely able to mow slopes as steep as 60°.
It’s low weight and minimal ground pressure make it the ideal mower for causing minimal damage
to sensitive wetlands and protected areas.
The Langstra is a remote controlled self-propelled mower for the flora maintenance of steeply sloping areas like road and park embankments, public areas and hillsides; that are normally maintained by brush-cutter teams or tractor-powered reach mowers. Although referred to as a slope mower, “it performs more like a radio-control slasher”. It’s capable of cutting waist-high growth, thick and wet grass, weeds and small shrubs and plants.
- Highway embankments
- Local authorities
- River banks, dams and ponds
- Railway embankments
- restricted access areas
- Length – 170cm
- Width – 150cm
- Height – 60cm
- Cutting speed up to 8 km/hour
- Weight – 400-500kgs approx
- Motor – Intek diesel Briggs and Stratton
- Turning radius – 0?
- Working gradient – 40 dirg
- Remote range – 100 meters
- Mower cutting deck – 130cm
- (NB – Disclaimer for changes in technical specifications etc.)