Bagger2 is a mobile semi-auto bagger with a 2m³ hopper, for compost, mulch, soil, bark chips, fitted to a road registrable trailer that’s towable by a standard vehicle. It’s fully self-contained, with generator, 1.5kW motor, digital fill timer, compressor, sealing unit and handling roller table.
Bagger2 is a mobile semi-auto bagger a 2m³ hopper/tank, a road registrable solution that can be simply hitched to any standard vehicle. It is supplied fully self-contained, with a 1.5kW motor, built digital fill timer, Compressor, Generator, Bag sealing unit and Bag handling roller table, ready to hit the road.
- Transportable, road registrable self-contained unit.
- This unit can fill well over 220+ 20kg bags/hour with ease.
OZ Turners Bagger`s are general purpose baggers machines able to handle a wide range of compost, mulch, soil, bark chips, gravel, pebbles and sand etc. The unit’s unique stirring/breaker unit in the front bulkhead, features a slick finger to break up lumps and keeps the bulkhead clear for easy flow to the chute. Optional adjustable metering plate can be fitted onto the bulkhead. All standard Baggers come with bag holder, bag locking/holding mechanism during filling.
All OZ Turners Bagger`s are ideal for compost, sand, crusher dust, screened compost, small pebbles and similar products. While our standard chute will work with most fill, chutes can be specially designed and manufactured to achieve the best flow for your product and to suit your bag.
A major OH&S feature of all our baggers is that the operator can stand straight whilst operating the machine, reducing stress, fatigue and RSI. 20 years’ design and manufacturing experience allows us to create equipment with operator safety, comfort, structural strength and durability in mind.
Custom options include stitcher or heat sealed bag sealer, product table and timed or weighed fill for accurate metering. Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Extended roller table or rest plate for bag
- Motorised bag handling belt for the heavier bags
- Rollers under belt for the heavier loads
- Timed or weighed fill via
- Basic Electronic timing control, which allows timing to 1/100 seconds for consistent bagging. or a weighing unit for more accurate filling
- Fully micro controller with user friendly HMI screen with 20 menus for quick setup of different product settings, batch counting etc
- On-board generator
- Sealer or sewing machine for bag closure
- Fully welded steel construction
- High torque drive roller and self-cleaning idler
- Heavy duty European built gearbox and motor
- Tough chevron belt
- Nylon layer beneath belt for less friction
- Pneumatic foot pedals for safety
- 170 – 350+ bags/hour, depending upon setup and product
- Our Baggers are an innovated and proven design proudly built in Australia for 20 years
- 2m³ and 3m³ standard bagging machines,
- 5m³ and larger sizes upon request
We can supply your plastic bags
We can supply you blank or custom printed plastic bags, our standard size is 460mm X 800mm, with a typical material thickness of 100µm. Custom printed plastic bags are suitable for 25kg loads and are manufactured to your specific size and printed with your brand or company logo, product safety information etc, send us your logo today to get a free quote
Every Bagger is designed and manufactured by JPH Equipment in Brisbane Australia. JPH Equipment have been designing and manufacturing quality equipment for over 25 years, with every.
As small business, we have the ability to respond to your needs at all times throughout the design and manufacturing process and provide innovative solutions, and we are happy to work with your unique requirements. We keep our relationships with our customers personal and transparent, and our capabilities in design and manufacturing make sure you’re receiving the same depth and breadth of technical expertise that you’d typically find in a larger organization.
We offer finance through our own finance broker. Our broker specialises in farm & small business finance and an allows us to best serve our customer’s needs.
You may also like…
Bagger1 (2m Fixed)
Bagger 1 is a general duty, semi-auto stationery bagger designed for compost, mulch, soil, bark chips, with a 2m³ hopper/tank, with a 1.5kW motor, built in digital fill timer, compressor, bag sealing unit and bag handling roller table that can be ordered in either single or 3 phase power.
Bagger3 (3m Fixed)
Bagger3 is an industrial quality stationary bagging machine designed for compost and bark with a 3m³ hopper/tank built in Digital fill timer, Compressor, Bag sealing unit, Bag handling roller table and forklift inserts, to allow safe and easy moment of the unit around to your worksite.
Loading Belt Conveyor
CL815 Loading Conveyor is a belt loader that’s ideal for Chicken Litter, Fertiliser, Dirt, Lime, or rock and makes loading spreaders and trucks easy work. A 30t tipper can be loaded with Manure, Chicken Litter, Fertilizer, Dirt or even Compost in as little as 7 to 10 minutes